Waking up with a stiff neck is an unfortunate, yet common, occurrence that can be extremely frustrating.
The good news is that it usually resolves on its own; the bad news is that it can take up to 3 days to completely disappear. Who wants to wait that long?
http://newsmile.ph/wp-json/oembed/1.0/\"http:\/\/newsmile.ph\/impactedwisdomteeth\/\" Below are a few exercises to help speed up the recovery process.
Make “The Double Chin”
- Retract your head straight back so your head is directly over your body
- Keep chin straight,DO NOT drop chin down
- This is the starting position for steps 2 and 3
Ear To Shoulder
- Start in step 1 position
- Using your opposite hand, gently pull your ear to your shoulder (lateral flexion). Gently hold for 2-3 seconds when you’ve gone as far as you can
- Keep chin straight – Do not tip down or forward
- Complete 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps